Thank you for your support of ECA.
Enfield Caribbean Association has an ambitious programme of activities and events to support the African Caribbean communities and wider society in Enfield and elsewhere. This includes:
- Luncheon club for our elders
- Activities such as exercise sessions and trips for our elders
- Career fairs in schools
- Cultural events e.g Windrush day and our Black History Month on 24 September
- Participation in a variety of important partnerships in health, policing and with the local authority.
- Support for our social media sites and website content (training will be provided).
We currently have vacancies for trustees, associates and volunteers and actively looking for people of any age, who can support us in continuing the work we do in the community. It could be for just a few hours a week or month, but the work is very rewarding and you will make new friends as a bonus!
If you have a little time and skills, you are the person we are looking for.
We currently require support with running the luncheon club and exercise class.
We are also seeking people with admin skills. Or maybe you would enjoy helping us organise events.
We are running a drop in session this Thursday 21st July from 6.30 to 8pm at Community House, 311 Fore St N9 0PZ for anyone who may be interested. If you would like to meet the trustees, have an informal chat, hear more about what we do, and consider getting more involved, please join us this Thursday. You may contact us by telephone: 07908 600420 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you.
Oveta and the trustees